“New Life to Traditional Stories”
- Grundtvig Project 2012 -2014
With 7 european partners - more information about the Grundtvig Partners
The concrete objective of the proposed partnership will be to facilitate the development of innovative practices in adult education and their transfer, including a participating country, to others.
The objectives are:
- to facilitate the development of innovative practices in adult education particularly with vulnerable and marginalised adults
- to use the arts as a tool to promote intercultural understanding and social inclusion
- to find, in the local communities, a range of traditional stories, facilitating the contact between generations through older people and story tellers.
- to share and disseminate this work throughout the Drums for Peace network and in the local communities
- to build capacity for participating organization to develop the work in their own communities.
- Our French traditional storie here pdf